Happy Earth Day! This week was a good one, lots of progress is taking place on the new house (the framing is up!) and the weather has been really really good which always puts me in a good mood. We spent the weekend catching up with friends we haven't seen in a long time which was so nice, and even though I woke up this morning with a sore throat and feeling under the weather I'm determined to not get worse. (Gimme all the vitamin C!). The biggest item on my to-do list today is to get through the stack of mags patiently waiting for me, hope you have a relaxing day planned for yourself too!
1. I recently discovered Amarilo Jewelry and I'm obsessed, I love their attention to detail and minimalist aesthetic.
2. One of my favorite shops, Lou & Grey is having a major sale! All Lou & Grey clothing is an additional 25% off, plus free shipping on all orders! No code needed. Time to put my birthday gift card to use!
3. Congrats to Julia who just launched her first Gal Meets Glam collection -- it's so exciting and inspiring to see the lifestyle blogger take on her next big endeavor, and the pieces are absolutely darling!
4. Wayfair just announced their largest sale of the year, Way Day is coming this Wednesday! I already have my eye on this amazing woven chair, this sputnik chandelier, and this cow hide rug for the new house!
5. Orlando from Hommemaker's first book is out, and it is everything! If you already love his Insta-stories, you'll be obsessed with Get It Together.
6. The sun is out and that means it's time to throw a garden party! Check out some of my favorite summer refreshments, including this Hibiscus, Lemongrass, and Basil Honey Sweet Iced Tea
7. We know Caliente is Ben Moore's Color of the Year, but have you seen the rest of their 2018 Color Trends? Spoiler alert: they're better!
8. I'm pretty sure I need these slides, so perfect for the summer!
9. Really into this woven chair -- it looks way more expensive than it is!
10. Wedding season is upon us, this dress would be perfect